Today, I have a special treat. I got to spend some time chatting with Pamela Wilson. If you aren’t familiar with Pamela then you’re in for an even bigger treat. Pamela is an award-winning graphic designer, creator of Big Brand System, former Executive VP at Rainmaker Digital, and author of Master Content Marketing: A Simple Strategy to Cure the Blank Page Blues and Attract a Profitable Audience
I got to know Pamela when she was a content creator over at Copyblogger so I was surprised when I learned that she doesn’t consider herself a “writer”.
In this Hot Copy interview, we talk about falling into a writing career, beating imposter syndrome and some content marketing essentials you really don’t want to miss.
Tune in to learn:
- Pamela’s journey from graphic design to author
- How to beat imposter syndrome (from someone who has)
- Why and how many businesses are failing at content marketing
- Pamela’s four-day strategy for creating and publishing exceptional content
- The headline writing process for her book title
- Why you need to be blogging
- How often you should promote your content
Listen to the show
Share the pod love!
Thanks to AussieRachel for a FAB review of the show.
Let’s end with this nugget from Pamela:
Belinda and Kate (your Hot Copy hosts)